Sunday, November 12, 2017

A brief respite is coming


I haven't gone back and counted, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of my posts over the past year have been related to the ongoing dumpster fire in a sewage treatment plant that is the Presidency of Donald Trump [gag]. I wish that wasn't the case, but I don't feel I can ignore the things happening around us. Outrage needs to be called out and we must continue to do everything in our power not to normalize the terrible things this man is doing to our country and the world. I don't have any notions that my blog is changing lots of minds, but it's what I can do in this space.

With that being said, I'm going to spend one week catching up on the non-monster-in-the-white-house stories I want to share. Through next Sunday, I'll only post about movies, gaming, current events, TV, personal stuff, whatever. But no Donald F'ing Trump.

Please note that I reserve the right to break this promise if during the next week we nuke North Korea, Trump is arrested, or he eats a baby.

I'll start tomorrow. That gives me till midnight for any final posts on the shit sandwich we've been eating for a year.


No comments: