Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!


I'm a federal worker. My agency has an extra week of funding, so we're not shut down until next Monday. But if Trump's shutdown continues, I will be affected, as will all my hard-working colleagues. What's worse is that our work for the American people will be affected.

Today in Trump:
He claimed, without evidence, that federal employees on furlough or working without pay understand his demand for a border wall -- and support him in his mission.
"Many of those workers have said to me and communicated, stay out until you get the funding for the wall. These federal workers want the wall," he claimed, though didn't identify who the workers were.  Link

I AM one of those workers. And to Trump, I'd like to offer this old favorite.



No one I work with wants to be shut down. No one I work with wants to work without pay. And NO ONE I work with wants this stupid racist wall.

No comments: