Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why sure your kids can play with my Van Gogh!

Easily winning this week's "What the heck were you thinking award" is Producer Daniel Sadek.

Eddie Griffin Wrecks Producer's $1.5 million Ferrari
Eddie Griffin crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $1.5 million into a concrete barrier while practicing at a racetrack Monday, destroying the car but escaping uninjured.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."
I'll give the guy some credit for being able to put the loss into perspective. Especially since losing the car must pale in comparison to the greater horror of realizing that he is stupid enough to let the star of "Undercover Brother" drive his $1.5 MILLION FERRARI!

No comments: