Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FAIL on a Plane

When I saw "Snakes on a Plane" in the theate a few years ago, Rachel wanted to come with me. But it was R rated so I didn't take her.

Over the weekend, they were showing the movie on FX so I taped it for her (I'm sorry but DVR'd it just doesn't sound right). We watched it yesterday and, of course, it was heavily edited.

At the climax of the movie, at the Internet-invented line which made this movie famous, Samuel Jackson said:
"I have had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane!"
It wasn't quite as effective as the original line, I think.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

A line that was inserted into the film by popular demand, BTW, after the film was in production.

http://funjoel.blogspot.com/2006/04/snakes-on-motherfriedman-cnn.html