Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well, this guy is toast

I'm sure that Clint McCance is now feeling the full wrath of the Internet.

Keep in mind that he's a school board member in Arkansas.  Here's what he said on Facebook last week.
"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way I'm wearin' it for them is if they all commit suicide," McCance said, in one of the most ugly outbursts in recent memory. "I can't believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed themselves because of their sin."

"Being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag then don't tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself," McCance wrote. "It pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die."

Of course, it's easy to see how this will play out.  Once he's rightly removed from office, he'll whine and moan that he's the victim here, that his first amendment rights are being infringed and that our "politically correct" society always punishes religious conservatives when they speak "the truth".  You know, the typical BS when these types are punished for their ignorant hatred.

No comments: