Monday, June 04, 2012

Lunch Haunts in DC


As I've said before, one of the big advantages to having an office on Pennsylvania Avenue is easy access to the Smithsonian's world class museums.  Recently I've been taking lunch time jaunts to some of the museums.  Below are some pictures for your enjoyment.  Click on a picture to make it big.

The first three are from the National Portrait Gallery/American Art Museum.  I had fun at the Art of Video Game Exhibition as I had owned many of the systems they had running.  I especially loved my Intellivision and the three games on the screens below were actually three of my favorites, Star Strike, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, and Utopia.

Cool Gallery
The Art of Video Games Exhibition
Giant Pac-Man


The next four are from the Hirshhorn Gallery's Mall-viewing lounge on the third floor.





 What a fantastic view!

No comments: