Sunday, August 12, 2012

Diet Update - Post vacation


If you watch the numbers on the right, you'll have seen that when I left for vacation my weight was at a personal low, 154.5, me having lost 20 pounds.  The morning after our return, to my immense relief, my weight was 157, a gain of only 2.5 pounds.  Whew!  I ate quite a lot on the Disney Dining plan and was worried.  Of course, the huge amount of walking helped.

Thanks to my Fitbit, here's a measure of the amount of walking we did over the past month.  My usual average is around 10,000 steps.


The first really big jumps (July 29 and 30) are the days at Universal Studios.  Then there's a break when we went north, and six more days of heavy walking while we were at Disney.  This undoubtedly helped keep the weight down.  25,000 steps for me is about 12 miles, so I walked about 72 miles at Disney World over the six days.

Now I'm back and will return to my former eating habits.  I'm hoping to knock my weight down below 154.5 soon.

No comments: