Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Maybe his hair contains the blast


At what point does a Republican Congressman says something so stupid that his head just up and explodes? Just “blah, blah, blah” then Kablooey!
“I think my role is to uphold support and defend our Constitution,” he said. “…The Constitution I uphold and defend is the one I carry in my pocket all the time, the U.S. Constitution. I don’t know what Constitution that other members of Congress uphold, but it’s not this one. I think the only Constitution that Barack Obama upholds is the Soviet constitution, not this one. He has no concept of this one, though he claimed to be a constitutional lawyer.” Link
Yes, that makes a lot of sense. The President upholds a non-existent Soviet constitution. Uh-huh. The Republicans have got to be pushing the line on this whole head-explody thing. I think Rep. Paul Broun (R Tea Party-GA) is lucky to be alive after the above bit of wisdom.

No comments: