So here’s the list of things President Obama said in his State of the Union that Congressional Republicans DID NOT applaud:
Way to go Republicans! Way to stand up for paying women less! Way to support exploiting our natural lands! Way to show your disapproval of those Commies who want more “jobs” in the tech sector. Way to stick it to “Big Peace” who want us out of Afghanistan and don’t want further mass shootings at American schools. You go, Republicans, doing what you do best!
- That it's a good thing that after 12 long years the war in Afghanistan is finally coming to an end
- That Congress shouldn't shut down government or threaten the full faith and credit of the United States
- That Congress should pass legislation to put more Americans to work in the tech manufacturing sector
- That he'll protect natural lands with his executive power
- That Congress should repeal tax breaks for Big Oil
- That Congress should restore unemployment insurance that it let expire at the end of the year
- That women deserve equal pay for equal work
- That nobody who works full time should have to raise a family in poverty, so Congress should raise the minimum wage to $10.10
- That Congress shouldn't have another 40+ votes to repeal Obamacare
- That votes, not money, should drive democracy
- That he'll work to prevent more tragedies like Sandy Hook
Sitting on your asses.