Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ipecac Eats Burgers #5 - Bobby's Burger Palace


Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay has a small chain of burger places called Bobby's Burger Palace. We've been to two different locations and both were good. On this day, we were at the Montgomery Mall restaurant. 

This is the Palace Classic Burger, without cheese.


I don't like so many vegetables that I have trouble controlling the burger. This was right on the edge of uncontrollable with too much lettuce and an entire cross-section of onion. You can also see a tomato that I didn't have removed.


The hamburger patty was juicy, as evidenced by the grease on the plate and, as you can tell by the top photo, very appealing. Despite the over-abundance of vegetables, this was a solid, tasty burger.

1 comment:

Eric Haas said...

I hate it when I get a burger at a restaurant and they pile too much stuff on it. The burger I had at GrillMarx was like that; it was good, but had so much stuff piled on it I had trouble eating it.