Monday, July 21, 2014

Ipecac Eats Burgers #6 - Home Edition!


So, by this time, I'm sure you're saying, "Ipecac, put your burger where your mouth is."

To which my reply is, "Mmmm, burger."

To which your reply certainly would be, "Hey, doofus, what I mean is what kind of burgers do you have when you or Carol are making them?"

Good question!


This is a typical burger at the Ipecac house. Usually we grill them, but this particular one was done in the oven by Carol. We use plain (non-sesame or artsy) buns and I put on lots of condiments, including mayonnaise. We season the meat with Bad Byron's Butt Rub, which is a delicious, in every way fantastic, seasoning.


The biggest trick, of course, is to get the burger not over-done. Usually I err on the side of not quite getting it done enough. This burger, made by Carol, was just right.

No comments: