Here's a partial list of the things Congressional Republicans did NOT clap for during President Obama's State of the Union address:
- An improving economy
- A soaring stock market
- Americans getting health insurance
- Mention of "solar power"
- Tax cuts for working families
- Affordable childcare
- Tax cuts for families with children
- Equal pay for women
- "America has put more people back to work than Europe, Japan, and all advanced economies combined."
- A "free and open internet"
- Rewarding companies that "invest in America"
- "Working Americans"
- A resolution for the use of the force against ISIL
- "Trying something new" with Cuba
- Acknowledging that climate change exists
- Prohibiting Torture
- Not persecuting "people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender."
- Closing Gitmo
- Making "voting easier for every single American"
Just to be clear. They did NOT clap for these things.
Tell me again why anyone would vote for these asshats.
Thanks to DailyKos.