Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A recipe for success


Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, wants you to know that he's had a tough life. Despite his upbeat, positive attitude, he has often been told "no" and has had to make due with what little he had. His success is entirely dependent on his persistence, vision and hard work.

Here he is explaining it. Try not to pass out from all the inspiration that's coming your way!
"My whole life really has been a ‘no.’ And I fought through it," he responded.
"It has not been easy for me," he continued. "I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars. I came into Manhattan, and I had to pay him back. And I had to pay him back with interest. But I came into Manhattan. I started buying up properties, and I did great."
Trump said that his father doubted him and felt his foray into Manhattan wouldn't work out.
"All my life I was told 'no,'" Trump said.  Link
See? What a tragic, yet heartwarming, Horatio Alger success story. A real rags to riches tale of a young man who was driven to be successful at any cost, with only his moxie, one million dollars, and a dream.

So come on all you poor, loafing takers! Just go out, get one million dollars from your father, and make something of yourself! You can do it!

Sheesh, what are you waiting for you lazy bastards?


No comments: