Sunday, December 13, 2015

Thanks Rush.


I have to sadly note the, frankly, not-that-surprising news that Rush' drummer Neil Peart, arguably the best rock drummer in history, is retiring. Rush could come out with more studio material, but the tour Ben and I saw last summer, R40, Ben's first rock concert ever, was their last. I am thrilled that Ben and I got to see them (me for the fourth(?) time) on their final tour.

In honor of the Canadian power trio, a band I have followed and loved since high school, is one of Ben's favorite comedy videos. (I can't embed the video, but you can find it here.)




2 comments:

SJHoneywell said...

I've seen 'em two or three times, including once from the seventh row (Presto tour, if I recall correctly). Enjoyed the hell out of it.

Ipecac said...

I saw the Presto tour! Just remembered the giant bunny on stage. Completely forgot about that!