A poll was conducted recently of Donald Trump supporters in South Carolina.
These are some of the results:
- 70% think the Confederate flag should still be flying over the State Capitol, to only 20% who agree with it being taken down.
- By an 80% to 9% spread, Trump voters support his proposed ban on Muslims entering the United States.
- 31% would support a ban on homosexuals entering the United States as well.
- There’s also 62% support among Trump voters for creating a national database of Muslims and 40% support for shutting down all the mosques in the United States.
- Only 44% of Trump voters think the practice of Islam should even be legal at all in the United States, to 33% who think it should be illegal.
- 32% of Trump voters continue to believe the policy of Japanese internment during World War II was a good one, compared to only 33% who oppose it and 35% who have no opinion one way or another.
And finally, the cherry on the crap cake:
- 38% of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War to only 24% glad the North won and 38% who aren’t sure.
Trump, Republicans, and South Carolinians should be ashamed. And the rest of us should be very sad and afraid.