Sunday, March 20, 2016

What a team he's put together!


Relax, everyone. Relax.

Sure, Republican frontrunner and all but certain nominee may be a know-nothing, proto-fascist who encourages violence at his rallies, but he's got this foreign affairs thing DOWN. Take it from him.

I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. I know what I’m doing, and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are. But my primary consultant is myself and I have, you know, a good instinct for this stuff.  Link
See? He's got a good brain. You don't need actual knowledge, experience or social skills to be President. Just a good brain and a good instinct for foreign affairs. Trump is basically a one-man State Department all on his own. So stop worrying that he'll embarrass the United States and set us back fifty years, while possibly causing WWIII along the way. He's. Got. A. Good. Brain.

You can tell he's got a good brain because it keeps his hair so well nourished.



No comments: