Wednesday, February 08, 2017

The Timeline of Ipecac


I was born 52 years ago.

I started dating my wife 36 years ago.

I graduated from high school 34 years ago.

I graduated from college 30 years ago.

We were married 29 years ago.

I graduated from law school 27 years ago.

I started working at my current job 27 years ago.

My daughter was born 22 years ago.

My son was born 19 years ago.

I switched to the department I'm in now 19 years ago.

I became the deputy manager of my department 16 years ago.

I was diagnosed with diabetes 12 years ago.

I became the head manager of my department 11 years ago.

I started this blog 10 years ago.

My daughter graduated from high school 5 years ago.

My daughter graduated from college and my son graduated from high school 1 year ago.

Both of my parents are still alive. All of my grandparents are gone.

Time flies.

(All times are rounded to the year)

No comments: