Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Jumanji: WTTJ


Carol was working a show last Saturday night so I had the evening to myself. I decided to go see a movie and the only one I had considered seeing was Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, which has had surprising legs, taking first place at the box office for six of its first seven weeks. I've never seen the entirety of the original Jumanji movie because I'm not a big Robin Williams fan, but the trailers for this looked pretty good.

You know what? It was a LOT of fun.The story was entertaining, the cast (Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and Jack Black) played off each other well and were clearly enjoying themselves, there were some touching tributes to the original movie, and the script was pretty clever. I'm looking forward to seeing it again on home video.


3 comments:

Democrats spread hate daily said...

This is seriously the best post I have seen you put up. For once you were for the most part positive and not trying to spread hate. Good job. 👏

Ipecac said...

Well then you DEFINITELY don't want to read my review of Grindhouse (Death Proof).

http://taste-of-ipecac.blogspot.com/2007/04/grindhouse.html



Democrats spread hate daily said...

😂 ok you got me to laugh with that one.