Sunday, November 17, 2019

A portrait in courage


Remember how we used to expect, or at least hope, that our Presidents would do the right thing regardless of the politics? That they would take a principled stand and stick to it?

I don't know if I'm in favor of a vaping ban (I think vaping is stupid because of the nicotine but don't know if it should be banned), but I do know that pretending to support a potential solution to a problem and then bailing solely because of politics is craven and cowardly.


Of course, Trump only does things to help himself, whether its vaping regulations or gun control, and quickly backs off if he perceives that a position he's taken will hurt him politically. Because he's a selfish coward and a liar.


2 comments:

Tony said...

Giver of the Law, you're HILAROUS! Keep it up in these dark times! We need all the laughs we can get.

Ipecac said...

Yeah, I agree Tony. That was indeed hilarious.