Friday, June 02, 2023

Snake eating its own tail

I don't patronize Chick-fil-A because they donate to anti-LGBTQIA groups and other conservative causes and their in-your-face religiosity conflicts with my desire not to have religion in my face. Hilariously, conservatives are now calling for a boycott of Chick-fil-A because the company has a Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Yes, conservatives are up in arms because a long-time ally, a conservative, religious company has become too "woke" for them.

God these people are soooo stupid, tedious, and tiresome.

Oh, and in case it couldn't get more stupid (narrator: It can always get more stupid), Chick-fil-A has had this VP for three years already. Way to be on the ball, conservatives.

More tedious details of performative outrage in the link above.


2 comments:

SJHoneywell said...

The best response to this I've seen was an Onion-like article suggesting that a man who is now boycotting both Chick-fil-a and Bud Light is essentially fasting.

thevoid99 said...

I don't drink alcohol but I find it hilarious people are upset because Bud Light has a transgender spokesperson to help sell their beer. I love Chik-Fil-A. I grew up on that as a kid and the fact that conservatives are upset about them makes me love them even more.