Saturday, December 16, 2023

Another thing that NEVER happened

Trump's "tell" for when he's lying is when he opens his mouth. 

Another is when he's telling a story about some "big strong man" who had "tears in his eyes" and called Trump "sir". Any time he starts a story like that, he's lying. Also, see his first tell above.

In the vein of things that Trump clearly lied about is this truly inspiring story from a speech he gave last weekend.
“A general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went on to that stage with Hillary Clinton, after what happened. And then that woman asked you the first question about it.’ And I said, locker room talk! It’s locker talk! What the hell?! What are you talking … Locker room talk!”
An "actual" fantastic General compared Trump going onto a debate stage during the 2016 campaign and giving an obvious bullshit excuse for the "grab them by the pussy" scandal, to soldiers dying on the battlefield. Not only did he compare those two things, but what Trump did was the "bravest thing I've ever seen."

Let me repeat that. 

According to Trump, a soldier told him that Trump answering a question from Hillary Clinton was more brave than soldiers who gave their lives in combat. Uh huh.

Trump never sacrificed nor served. His complete contempt and disrespect for anyone who has served is frequently made glaringly obvious. He was the Commander in Chief for millions of people, and still can't even speak of them with any gratitude or respect. What a shitshow of a person.

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you want to see the actual video, it's in this story.


2 comments:

thevoid99 said...

Man, I don't know has been a bigger liar in my lifetime. This motherfucker or Hulk Hogan. Hogan tells so many lies brother that they become comical brother.

Ipecac said...

Okay. THat comment definitely went in a direction I didn't anticipate. :-)