Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thanks for taking the position. Now please resign in disgrace.

Wow, I can't believe they actually found someone to be the "War Czar". I thought they had given up weeks ago.

General takes War Czar post.

What's really surprising is that they found a General to do it. If they ever filled the job, I fully expected to see the headline:

"Staff Sergeant Bo 'Bubba' Wallace Appointed War Czar"

"Aw, shucks," said the Tennessee native. "Once they explained to me that the C was silent, how could I turn them down?"

I'm sure that this latest development will bring quick success in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Kudos to the Administration.

2 comments:

Gage said...

Yes this is a fall guy position all the way. Though I don't think the title does enough justice. How about the God of Poorly Planned War or Holy Emperor of Inefficentcy?

Ipecac said...

Good call.