Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good thinking, Glenn!

If only Glenn Beck was in charge!
Glenn Beck had strong words Tuesday morning on the subject of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, the Taliban commander who was captured in Karachi, Pakistan.

"The first thing out of my mind? Shoot him in the head," Beck said on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. "Shoot him in the head before it goes into a court and we're doing all this nonsense back and forth. He's a bad guy. Shoot him in the head."

Beck said that his advice would be different if he were running the country.

"If I were in charge, we'd be interrogating him," he said. "And we'd interrogate him and interrogate him and interrogate him...and then we'd shoot him in the head! But with these people that are currently running our country, they'll make the troops the bad guys and everything else...shoot him in the head before we all of a sudden release him into, what, primary schools in New York City? What are we gonna do with this guy?"

It's like he can read President Obama's mind! Certainly after sending in all those troops to clear out the Taliban, the President's plan is to make the troops the bad guys and then release the Taliban commander into New York primary schools. I mean, duh, it's so obvious.

I wonder how I can go about removing the filter between my brain and my mouth so I can just spew out whatever nonsense comes to me and get FOX to pay me millions. It would be so worth it.

No comments: