Friday, April 16, 2010

So very tired

Life is way too busy right now. 

Last Friday and Saturday nights my Mom was in town and we attended Rachel's show, while also helping with various other show-related duties.  On Sunday, I spread 82 bags-worth of dirt and replanted our entire front lawn.  Sunday night I worked on short video commercials for Rachel's show.  I worked on the videos on Monday and Tuesday nights as well.  On Wednesday night, I shifted to working on a video project I'm doing for work and I did the same tonight.  I've gone to bed at 1AM or later pretty much every night.

Tomorrow night and Saturday night we have Rachel's show again.  I will also be finishing the work video over the weekend as I have to turn it in on Monday.

The good news is that once that's done, things get a little easier.

Ouch.

No comments: