Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More than meets the eye!

Yesterday evening they were filming the third Transformers Movie, Transformers 3: Sorry about Transformers 2, on Pennsylvania Ave. right near my office. On my way home I checked it out and took the pics below with my Blackberry.

I'm a bit confused because both the Datsun and the Camaro are supposedly modes for the Autobot Bumblebee and they were both driving on the street at the same time. I think someone on the Internet may be mistaken, the first time that's ever happened.

The globey-thingy is a giant light balloon.  That sucker glowed with a really cool internal light.

 
 

Unfortunately, the video below happened the night before so I didn't see it.

2 comments:

Eric Haas said...

OMG! It’s Rover!

Ipecac said...

Which totally explains why it totally engulfed a man a couple of minutes later!