Friday, March 09, 2012

In which Ipecac is half-qualified to be President


Speaking to reporters in Pascagoula shortly after Romney wrapped up his stump speech here, [Republican Gov. Phil Bryant] cited the ex-Massachusetts governor’s child-rearing abilities when asked how he’s doing in his conversion to the South. “He had blue jeans on. He likes grits. Again, he's been here before. We've talked to him. We've seen him. But he just has a warm comfortable way about him. I like to see a man when he's holding a baby. And he looks like he's held a baby before,” Bryant said.
Wow! I am so going to vote for him! He likes grits AND has held a baby!

Rats. I just realized that I’ll never be President. While I have held a baby, I’m not a huge fan of grits.

1 comment:

SJHoneywell said...

Seriously? You don't like grits? I could never vote for you, grit-hater!