Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Whiny crybaby whines and cries


How much farther to the Right can Glenn Beck go?


"The Republican Party, I've made my decision," said Glenn Beck. "I am out! I'm out! I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I am out! I highly recommend, run from the Republican Party. They are not good and you see it now. All this stuff that they ran and they said they were doing all these great things. And they were going to stand against Obamacare and everything else and legal immigration, set us up. Enough is enough. They are torpedoing the Constitution and they are doing so knowingly. They are taking on people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz. And they are torpedoing them, knowingly. And these guys are standing for the Constitution. So I am done with them."  Link
First of all, I believe this as much as I believe global warming is a hoax. Who else is Glenn going to support? I'm sure Glenn thinks the Nazi party is way too liberal.

Second of all, this is pretty much gibberish (par for the Glenn Beck course) although he is right that "They are not good."

And finally, if know-nothing idiots like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz are his heroes, then it's no surprise Glenn doesn't understand the Constitution. It does have a lot of big words.

No comments: