Friday, September 23, 2016

Haters gonna endorse


What a shock!! Ted Cruz totally lied about never supporting Donald Trump!
“After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience,” Cruz wrote on his Facebook page, “I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.”
This is after Trump basically called Cruz's wife ugly in a Tweet and insinuated that Cruz's father had a role in the JFK assassination.  This was also after Cruz made a defiant stand at the Republican National Convention against Trump.
"I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father," Cruz said at a morning meeting where he faced sharp questions from the Texas delegation in Cleveland.
Except when he is.  Apparently politics is more important for Cruz than family.




But no worries, Trump said he would never accept Cruz's endorsement.
If he gives it, I will not accept it," Trump said at a news conference in Cleveland at the close of the Republican National Convention. 
Except that he is.
“I am greatly honored by the endorsement of Senator Cruz,” Trump said. “We have fought the battle and he was a tough and brilliant opponent.”


No comments: