Thursday, September 08, 2016

I have seen the light


I really, really have to apologize to Donald Trump. He has saved me.
David Brody: “Who is God to you? What are some of your thoughts on this? Clearly, you’re a smart man, you’re a smart businessman, you’ve contemplated this before or have you contemplate this?”
Donald Trump: “Well I say God is the ultimate. You know you look at this? Here we are on the Pacific Ocean. How did I ever own this? I bought it 15 years ago. I made one of the great deals they say ever. I have no more mortgage on it as I will certify and represent to you. And I was able to buy this and make a great deal. That’s what I want to do for the country. Make great deals. We have to, we have to bring it back, but God is the ultimate. I mean God created this (points to his golf course and nature surrounding it), and here’s the Pacific Ocean right behind us. So nobody, no thing, no there’s nothing like God.”

Hallelujah! God is the ultimate! I mean, he created Trump, who made one of the great deals . . . of ALL time! I was saying to Carol just the other day, "Hey, remember that awesome deal Trump got when he bought that golf course on the Pacific Ocean? That was just a great, great deal! One of the best of all time."

Trump is so Presidential in this quote, I just can't get over it. Forget "Four score and seven years ago," and "Ask not what your country can do for you."  

Now we've got, "So nobody, no thing, no there’s nothing like God.”

Trump has made a believer. Out. of. Me.


No comments: