Monday, February 26, 2018

Sure you would, tubby.


In reference to the Florida school shooting.
“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too,” [Trump] said during a White House event with the nation’s governors.
Uh huh.

Considering that you've never had a selfless thought in your life, I'm sure you'd just Rambo your way right in there, Cadet Bone Spur.

In fairness, he's so delusional that he probably actually does believe that he would do that. But no one else believes that bullshit. I mean, "run"? Waddle, maybe.

Although, this monstrosity running at you would be pretty terrifying if all you had was an AR-15:







5 comments:

SJHoneywell said...

All you'd have to do is tell him that there's a KFC bucket behind the shooter.

Ipecac said...

Uh . . . you're complaining because I called Trump "Tubby" and "Cadet Bone Spur"? (I'm starting to think you're just trolling me.)

Do you remember these little nicknames that Trump himself uses on a regular basis?

Little Adam Schiff
Little Rocket Man
Sloppy Steve
Pocahontas
Dicky Durbin
Sneaky Dianne Feinstein
Jeff Flakey
Al Frankenstein
Crooked Hillary
Lyin' Ted

Ah, there are too many. you can see the rest here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/trumps-nicknames-for-rivals-from-rocket-man-to-pocahontas.html

And I even used a news source you're probably familiar with. :-)

Democrats spread hate daily said...

I'm just saying in one breath you complain about how terrible Trump is but in the next defend yourself by saying your doing what Trump does? I'm saying it's not ok for either of you. Try being a decent human being.

Democrats spread hate daily said...

And no not trolling just hoping to somehow get you to realize how outrageous you are, and maybe get you to bring the rhetoric back a little so there can be constructive conversation instead of both sides doing outrageous name calling.

Ipecac said...

1) I am a decent human being, demonstrably, empirically, more decent than Trump. (For example, I don't regularly make racist statements, I have never cheated on my wife, I have never cheated contractors out of pay, I have never violated the Constitution like Trump does on a regular basis, I have never associated with the Mafia, I have never told my "followers" to attack the media, etc.)

2) Regardless of point 1, I am not the President of the United States.

3) Normalizing his bullshit is not in the best interests of any of us. He is appalling and needs to be called out for being appalling. If his terrible behavior, both personally and professionally, doesn't persuade you that he should be removed from office, then my blog certainly won't do so whether I am offering constructive conversation or not.