Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good Numbers

I had my quarterly blood test last week to check on my diabetes and cholesterol. Happily, the numbers were excellent!

98 Glucose (great)
129 Total Cholesterol (less than 200 is desirable)
135 Triglycerides (less than 150 is normal)
65 LDL (bad) Cholesterol (less than 100 is optimal)
37 HDL (good) Cholesterol (slightly below normal of 40-50)
I need to bring up by HDL, but otherwise, the numbers are very good. I take all my medications as prescribed and have been jogging regularly.

I do this for my children. I don't want to miss a single moment of annoying them by my continued existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Nor your friends! Let's not forget your continued annoying us by your presence, too.