Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Killing Machine

Yesterday we took Ben and some of his friends for a couple of games of laser tag at Shadowland for his birthday.  All told we had 14 in our party, mostly kids but a few adults, including Carol and me.

The first game we had about thirty players divided into two teams.  Rachel's boyfriend and I were on the Blue team while Rachel, Ben, Carol and most of Ben's friends were on the Red team.  Long story short, we got toasted.  And mostly by Rachel.  Rachel scored second place individually out of the thirty players.  I got 14th.

The second game was more of an individual match where you could change teams frequently.  There were fewer players, probably 22-25, so it was a little less chaotic.  I did much better, coming in fourth, while Rachel came in first.

My sixteen year old daughter is the killing machine of the title to this post.

1 comment:

CJ said...

37 players!