Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ipecac Eats Burgers #14 - Red Robin Burger Works


I work across the street from L'Enfant Plaza in DC. The shopping area at L'Enfant Plaza has a newly renovated food court and they've recently started opening new restaurants. One of the newest is Red Robin Burger Works, which offers many of the usual Red Robin burgers in food court form.

When it first opened a few weeks ago, they were training staff and offering meals for free. The enormous line kept me from taking them up on that.


Gourmet Cheeseburger, no cheese

I got my usual Red Robin burger and it was very similar to its sit-down restaurant cousin. A little overdone, though not nearly as bad as the last time I ate at Red Robin. As you can see from the picture below, only the edges were really overdone.




All in all, the usual Red Robin goodness. I'm sure I'll eat here often.

No comments: