Sunday, March 04, 2018

2018 Movies


It's March 4th. Here's the list of all the movies I want/expect to see in theaters this year. The list will undoubtedly change because of reviews and my schedule, but these are the movies I want to see on the big screen. (In release order)
A Wrinkle in Time (I'm squishy on this one)
Tomb Raider
Pacific Rim Uprising
Ready Player One
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Solo: A Star Wars Story
The Incredibles 2
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Ant-Man and the Wasp
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
Aquaman
Yeah, that's a lot of superhero movies. And nothing that's not a genre film. But I like spectacle, I guess, so long as there's a good story and characters behind it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deadpool is one of the best funny superheroes in Marvel universe. Marvel going to take him in the highest level in his new upcoming action and sci-fi movie Deadpool 2. Be ready to watch Deadpool 2 online HD here.