Sunday, May 21, 2017

Ipecac is back from vacation - 2017 edition


Hi everyone! We're back from Disney World. We flew back into DC on Thursday evening on a nice, on-time, uneventful flight.

We had a great time, as expected. Disney goes out of its way to make everything accessible to those with limited mobility, so after a few initial bumps of our own making, we had no trouble getting my Mom around. While it's easy to get wheelchairs once you're in the parks, the hotels and bus system are a different story. Happily, the hotel recommended several local businesses that rent wheelchairs and deliver them right to the hotel. We acquired a four day rental for my Mom on Sunday morning and never had another issue.

I'll post some thoughts and experiences later. I learned some things on this trip.

Did anything happen while I was gone?


No comments: