Monday, January 16, 2023

I'm back, baby!

Hi everyone!

As you can see, it's been a while since I've posted. We had a busy December leading up to our annual trip to Indiana for the holidays. Lately, work has been crazy, we're remodeling our kitchen, and I just didn't have the time to post.

So, what's been happening?

I deeply enjoyed the 15 ballots it took for Kevin McCarthy (R-Dishrag) to capitulate to the RWNJs in Congress and give them everything they want in exchange for him getting the chance to be the worst Speaker ever. I'm sure I will enjoy the crap that House Republicans will fling for the next two years far less. But you take joy where you can.

Of course, it's also been fun watching recently elected NY Congressman, and full-time grifter, George Santos (R-Catch Me If You Can) lie about everything to everyone. If the Republicans had an ounce of integrity (or if Santos was a Democrat), they'd throw him out of Congress. But they don't, so they won't. Hopefully his crimes will catch up with him sooner than voters will.

And for one more bit of schadenfreude:








6%. He must be so proud.

And that's where things stand. I look forward to posting more in 2023.


No comments: