Friday, February 17, 2023

Elon Musk is NOT smart

I got into a brief discussion with some of my family in Indiana over the holidays. They were super-impressed with Elon Musk and his "undeniable" genius. (They also buy all the crap about Twitter helping to steal the election from Trump). I argued that he is not, in fact, a genius, because all evidence points to him being a moron.

I was right.


Elon Musk does have one thing going for him; he's incredibly successful at convincing people that he's a genius. Having money helps with that. 

Too bad he's an idiot.

3 comments:

thevoid99 said...

He was smart? Huh?

SJHoneywell said...

Nothing really bad is going to happen to Musk--he'll never be poor. But watching him implode has been so much fun.

Ipecac said...

I must say I'm also enjoying it.